Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
As a member of the Revenue Marketing team, you’ll play a crucial role in accelerating Watershed’s growth by working to source and accelerate our inbound pipeline. Partnering closely with our sales, brand, and marketing operations teams, your mission will be to develop a cohesive cross-channel strategy focused on driving and accelerating high-quality leads & pipeline.
Our ideal candidate will be an experienced B2B demand generation marketer with exceptional project management skills and expertise in enterprise account-based marketing (ABM) strategies and tactics. You’re a data-driven self-starter who thrives on creating clarity and finding new ways to generate demand across marketing channels. You’ll develop and execute account-specific marketing campaigns with the ultimate goals of either growing marketing’s share of new sourced pipeline or accelerating Watershed’s existing pipeline to close. You will be able to operate successfully in a fast-moving, ambiguous environment, and be energized by driving both short and long term growth.
- Own and drive a strategy to engage with our top account list across digital campaigns, high-touch events along with targeted, persona-based messaging and content.
- Scale our digital demand generation and account-based marketing (ABM) tactics to effectively target decision makers at a defined list of top accounts.
- Develop short and long term measurement frameworks focused on assessing the impact of ABM tactics. Regularly monitor, analyze, and share out results to relevant stakeholders to ensure marketing initiatives are driving towards ultimate pipeline goals.
- Research, choose, and manage external vendors and agencies as needed.
You might be a fit if you have:
- 6+ years experience in B2B demand generation with proven success.
- Experience defining and running account-based marketing (ABM) programs, including setting strategy, developing persona and industry based campaigns and using ABM tools (6sense, Terminus, AdRoll, ZoomInfo) to run ROI-positive campaigns.
- A deep understanding of the enterprise demand generation playbook, accompanied by a desire to get creative and experiment with new ideas, tactics, and opportunities.
- Experience with marketing automation tools & deep facility with marketing performance metrics, reporting and forecasting.
- Strategic and collaborative stakeholder management skills.
The anticipated salary range is in addition to a total rewards benefit package including equity, health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), unlimited paid time off, paid parental leave, fertility, and mental health programs etc.
Where does Watershed work?
We have hub offices in San Francisco, New York and London, and some remote team members in the US and EU. Most of our jobs need to be in San Francisco / New York / London, but certain jobs are open to being remote and will be specifically noted on the jobs page and in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a virtual or in person interview panel after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.