Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
The Sales Enablement Program Manager will be a critical connector in supporting our sales organization by providing the resources, content, and ongoing readiness to help them achieve their objectives and targets.
You will work closely with various stakeholders to maintain consistency at a global scale and align priority business objectives with our content strategy. You will play a significant role in developing content and resources that directly impact our revenue teams’ day-to-day workflow.
You will support the execution of go-to-market enablement programs for our global revenue audiences, playing an integral role in introducing new solutions, products, and industry messaging to our revenue teams.
- Work cross-functionally to ensure our sales and customer success teams have the practical content and collateral to win deals and drive successful expansion
- Lead and optimize the sales content strategy for Watershed go-to-market resources
- Regularly liaise with quota-carrying reps to understand the “field reality” and build sales enablement resources to meet their needs to drive user adoption
- Partner with Product, Solution, and Marketing teams to identify resource gaps and prioritize asset development to create a more efficient sales process
- Strategically optimizes resources to align with sales stage and customer profiles
- Leverage analytics to evaluate business impact, track the usage and define the performance of customer-ready content (i.e., client-facing collateral, talk tracks, etc.)
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and subject matter experts to support the on-time delivery of the Quarterly Enablement programs
- Collaboratively define success metrics, KPIs, and reporting frameworks with enablement leadership and business stakeholders
- Interpret key reporting and analytics on enablement programs and use metrics to drive program improvements
- Provide guidance to other teams on the best way to communicate with business teams when their goal is to drive adoption of a new tool, feature, process, or messaging
- Highly motivated team player that can navigate a fast-paced organization
- Comfortable using data to inform business decisions and recommendations
- Must have the ability to establish cross-functional business relationships to influence and improve business outcomes
- Ability to quickly grasp information across a variety of subject areas
- Ability to navigate ambiguity and to link seemingly disparate ideas/actions
- Is flexible and resilient; works effectively in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and shifting priorities
- Highly organized, ability to coordinate activities to drive alignment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS Degree or similar college-level education
- 5+ years of experience working with sales teams
- Proficiency in Powerpoint, Excel, and Google
- Experience with Salesforce, Outreach, ZoomInfo
What’s your approach to remote work?
Watershed is hiring team members on all US and EU time zones, and we’re committed to growing a long-term distributed team. We have hub offices in San Francisco and London, and remote team members from Oregon to New Jersey to Ireland. There may be certain jobs that need to be in San Francisco / London or certain locations, and will be specifically noted in the job description or in conversations.
What are Watershed’s return-to-office plans?
We reopened our San Francisco office in June 2021, and treasure the energy and collaboration that comes from working together in person. We’re particularly lucky to have a great rooftop outdoor space, where we can gather for lunch, one-on-one’s, and the occasional outdoor whiteboarding session. We’re also investing deeply to support remote as a first-class hub, with regular Zoom social times, an emphasis on transparency and written artifacts, and periodic offsites to gather everybody in person.
We’re a COVID-cautious company. The office is open to vaccinated team members with regular testing, and we’ll continue to pay close attention to case rates to ensure it’s safe for everybody.
Do I need X years of experience, climate experience, etc.?
No, Watershed is hiring team members with a broad range of prior experience, and we’d love to talk with you regardless of yours. We prioritize mentorship on the job. There maybe certain jobs that will need X years of experience, and will be specifically noted in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a (usually virtual) onsite interview after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.