Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
You will drive Revenue Operations by aiding our European team in new GTM and region expansion. This role will report directly to the head of revenue operations. We have a strong culture of data-driven decision-making at Watershed and this individual will function as a center of expertise for the Revenue organization.
In order to be successful, this individual will have demonstrable experience in analyses, reporting, and process creation across a broad range of Revenue Operations and Sales topics such as territory design, segmentation, forecasting, sales productivity, predictive analytics, account data acquisition and enrichment, and forecasting. They will also have experience working closely with a number of internal stakeholders, including Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Finance, Product and the Senior Leadership team.
- Support European revenue forecast, and trends with insights and analysis through dashboards, presentations, and reporting
- Champion the use of technology, tools, and processes to maintain the source(s) of truth of our sales, marketing, and customer success data.
- Be the go-to technical resource for our London office in regards to Salesforce and our revenue tech stack
- Amend KPI reporting and key business insights for local region
- Ready to dig into complex problems and become an expert in Sales operations at every level as the company scales
- Develop recommendations for new business processes and initiatives to support improvements in Revenue operations
- Partner with the sales team to analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including sales team performance, pipeline conversion, sales capacity, territories, cost of customer acquisition, and lifetime value of customers
- Aid in strategic decisions on country expansion, identify net new TAM and guide team on account coverage.
- Great quantitative, analytical, and strategic thinker.
- Strong judgment about operations and markets; a good sense of how/where the numbers will meet reality.
- Experience in core sales operation, e.g. Segmentation, territory design, systems, compensation design.
- Experience and intuition for GTM planning and execution; knows how to think about a sales-driven GTM model.
- Good partner to sales, CSM and product teams; can guide discussions around market entry, capacity planning and tradeoff
What’s your approach to remote work?
Watershed is hiring team members on all US and EU time zones, and we’re committed to growing a long-term distributed team. We have hub offices in San Francisco and London, and remote team members from Oregon to New Jersey to Ireland. There may be certain jobs that need to be in San Francisco / London or certain locations, and will be specifically noted in the job description or in conversations.
What are Watershed’s return-to-office plans?
We reopened our San Francisco office in June 2021, and treasure the energy and collaboration that comes from working together in person. We’re particularly lucky to have a great rooftop outdoor space, where we can gather for lunch, one-on-one’s, and the occasional outdoor whiteboarding session. We’re also investing deeply to support remote as a first-class hub, with regular Zoom social times, an emphasis on transparency and written artifacts, and periodic offsites to gather everybody in person.
We’re a COVID-cautious company. The office is open to vaccinated team members with regular testing, and we’ll continue to pay close attention to case rates to ensure it’s safe for everybody.
Do I need X years of experience, climate experience, etc.?
No, Watershed is hiring team members with a broad range of prior experience, and we’d love to talk with you regardless of yours. We prioritize mentorship on the job. There maybe certain jobs that will need X years of experience, and will be specifically noted in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a (usually virtual) onsite interview after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.