Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
We are growing our Partnerships team and looking for an experienced, creative and entrepreneurial person to be the first on the ground driving our go-to-market partnerships in Europe. We’re at a high-growth, early stage phase, and your role will be end-to-end in understanding our most impactful partnership opportunities for growing our business, sourcing and designing the partnerships, and managing the partnerships over their lifecycle.
You’ll work directly with our Head of Partnerships and Head of Europe, along with a number of cross-functional partners in Sales, Product, Legal and Finance. Your role will focus on partnerships that drive new business for Watershed in Europe and building our Alliances with consultants and SIs.
This will be a hybrid in-office role based in London.
- Develop and grow the European Watershed ecosystem of partners by understanding our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy to select the best partnership opportunities
- Own the partnership end-to-end including developing terms, executing partnership agreements, onboarding new partners and owning partner success
- Drive sales pipeline via the partnerships identified and in play - this will be a key metric of success for this role
- Act as a thought-partner to Sales/Customer Success and Product teams to map out highest impact and revenue opportunities and influence future of the company’s revenue streams
- Significant experience in Business Development and Partnerships, including past work in ecosystem partnerships
- Deep understanding of revenue structures and incentives to successfully design partner programs
- Experience in co-branding and co-marketing efforts to drive customer acquisition and growth
- A passionate thought-partner and collaborator across product, marketing, data and customer teams
- Experience in the early stages of team and company growth with a ability to think big picture, while also rolling up sleeves and executing
What’s your approach to remote work?
Watershed is hiring team members on all US and EU time zones, and we’re committed to growing a long-term distributed team. We have hub offices in San Francisco, New York and London, and remote team members from Oregon to New Jersey to Ireland. There may be certain jobs that need to be in San Francisco / New York / London or certain locations, and will be specifically noted in the job description or in conversations.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a virtual or in person interview panel after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.