Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
Product Managers are the glue that unites all aspects of our product and offering under a single, cohesive vision and execution plan. They are passionate and entrepreneurial, and they are accountable for delivering results.
As a result, Product Management at Watershed is a hands on and cross-functional role. You’ll work with users, Engineering, Design, Climate Science, Operations, Customer Success, and more to decide the what and why behind our products and drive progress.We’re hiring a senior product manager for Watershed’s Enterprise team. Our Enterprise team builds foundational capabilities (such as integrations, and permissions) to serve the largest and most complex businesses in the world. The team works directly with customers to translate their pain points into product ideas, and to deeply embed the Watershed platform into customers’ day to day business operations. You may be a fit if:
- 5-8 years of product management experience in B2B SaaS
- You have multiple years of experience building enterprise capabilities (such as integrations, and permissions) with the largest and most complex businesses in the world.
- You are willing to become an “anthropologist” and work with users directly to build the right product
- You are highly curious and want to understand and shape a complex domain
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and you must be comfortable rolling up your sleeves, thriving in ambiguity, and getting the work done
- You can set up and drive stellar execution across product, operations, and go-to-market teams. You can turn incomplete, conflicting, or early inputs into solid action plans
- You have an extreme attention to detail, and a high bar for product excellence
- You are comfortable with analytics: you set product metrics, spend time thinking about complex data problems, and have great data intuition.
- You have strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Experience with data products that drive insight: background in statistics, complex data analysis, and/or data visualization
The anticipated salary range is in addition to a total rewards benefit package including equity, health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), unlimited paid time off, paid parental leave, fertility, and mental health programs etc.
Where does Watershed work?
We have hub offices in San Francisco, New York and London, and some remote team members in the US and EU. Most of our jobs need to be in San Francisco / New York / London, but certain jobs are open to being remote and will be specifically noted on the jobs page and in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a virtual or in person interview panel after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.