Watershed is a software platform for running a world-class climate program. We measure our success in the carbon reduction achievements of our customers. We are looking for team members who love product-building, want to work hard at a mission-oriented startup, and will collaborate with us in shaping the culture of a growing team.
We have offices in San Francisco, New York and London and remote team members across the US and Europe. We hope that you'll be interested in joining us!
We are scaling our Partnerships team and looking for an experienced, creative and passionate person to expand our ecosystem and product partnerships, alliances and go-to-market channels across Watershed. We’re at a high-growth, early stage phase so your role will be end-to-end in understanding our biggest partnership opportunities, sourcing and designing the partnerships and managing the partnerships over their lifecycle including thinking about co-marketing opportunities.
You’ll work directly with our Head of Partnerships along with a number of cross-functional partners like Sales, Product, Legal and Finance. Your role will cover a diverse set of partnership opportunities, including those we will work with for go-to-market and distribution (consultancies, SIs) as well as understanding our product roadmap to find the best product partnerships.
This role can be based in New York or San Francisco.
- Develop and grow the Watershed ecosystem of partners by understanding our product roadmap and go-to-market strategy to select the best partnership opportunities
- Own the partnership end-to-end including developing terms, executing partnership agreements, onboarding new partners and owning partner success
- Drive sales pipeline via the partnerships identified and in play - this will be a key metric of success for this role
- Act as a thought-leader with Product, Data, and Sales/Customer Success teams to map out highest impact and revenue opportunities and influence future of the company’s revenue streams
You might be a fit if you:
- Bring significant experience in Business Development and Partnerships, including past work in ecosystem partnerships specifically
- Have a deep understanding of revenue structures and incentives to successfully design partner programs
- Have experience in co-branding and co-marketing efforts to drive customer acquisition and growth
- Are a passionate thought-partner and collaborator across product, marketing, data and customer teams
- Think big picture, while also rolling up sleeves and executing
The anticipated salary range is in addition to a total rewards benefit package including equity, health/dental/vision insurance, 401(k), unlimited paid time off, paid parental leave, fertility, and mental health programs etc.
Where does Watershed work?
We have hub offices in San Francisco, New York and London, and some remote team members in the US and EU. Most of our jobs need to be in San Francisco / New York / London, but certain jobs are open to being remote and will be specifically noted on the jobs page and in the job description.
What’s the interview process like?
It starts the same for every candidate: getting to know the team members through 1 to 2 conversations about Watershed, your experience, and your interests. Next steps can vary by role, but usual next steps are a skill or experience screen (e.g. a coding interview for an engineer, a portfolio review for a designer, deeper experience call for other roles) which leads to a virtual or in person interview panel after that if the screens go well. We prioritize transparency and lack of surprise throughout the process.